4 posts in this topic

Really it was promised that on 15 December last year, the team will find an suitable exchange. All this quiet ignorance only hurts the project. It's more then a month since the expectation. More ico ahead, and the first one kind of failed the expectations nevertheless. 

All it seems that the team either gave up or is waiting for http://blockchainvirtualgovhack.com

Hello Xcajun21! Thank you for your interest to our project. Please give me the linke where you found this promise? We can't promise this because there are many factors that influence on the exchangers, why they add some coins and don't add other. By the way, you can vote for our tokens on c-cex and livecoin. As well we are looking other possibilities to put EGS.

Good luck!

Thanks for reply. Do you plan to release the second ico on an exchanged directly, or through eGaaS platform accordingly?

Everyone thought the exchange would follow by default after the ico. 

On both exchanges (listed for votes) required an amount of votes beyond any free vote capability. Show us you could vote the "half way" and we would see the rest. 

December 15:

Thankyou.....We already contact some precious exchange for eGaaS listing sir...

[quote author=lucky80 link=topic=1607749.msg17534648#msg17534648
date=1484675664]

Hi Nelson
I am assigned to watch and answer this thread questions with my capabilities but i dont feed trollers  ::) ... anyway you can join eGaaS forum or telegram if you have question... links are in op...   
[/quote] 

Hi)
We plan to list our coin before the 2-nd round. We are looking the appropriate possibilities to do this.